Sunday, April 24, 2011

Books


I love movies that was adapted from books. It gives me a different view as of how I expected it to look like. I first fell in love with Harry Potter books when I was in middle school. Rowling makes feel of going into a different world that amazes me and its always exciting. The second book I love the is Eat,Pray,Love. The story moved me. It inspired me to love and forgive yourself first to love and forgive others. Last but not the least is The Notebook. It's just a beautiful story period. It's full of hope and love and it makes you feel good inside. It has drama, comedy and romance and thats the kind of stories I love to read. Check out the trailer of this movie I can't wait to see!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Eat Pray Love and The Notebook. Good books and movies.

    ReplyDelete